During the next 30 days you will see “preliminary activity” to prepare for the expansion:
- Excavation is now complete for the addition of 27 parking spaces on McKay Street for employees
- Excavation is nearly complete for additional 60 parking spots which will be reserved for valet parking needs. This will be reviewed in an ongoing basis as we review the volume of visitors using valet parking
- The stairway in lobby “B” has been removed and a new entrance to the Emergency department has been created. Visitors will be directed to a bathroom in the X-ray area of the ground floor for 2-3 weeks
- Middle of August the Family room within the Emergency Department will be back on line.
- Valet parking in front of Lobby “B” will begin the 1st or 2nd week in September
- By the first week in September, EMS (ambulance drop offs) will be relocated to the front of Lobby “B”.
- Key leadership will meet with EMS leaders to review the changes.
**In an effort to keep the community informed of changes and updates, we will post Construction status information on the foundation website ( www.healthalliancefoundation.org) , on social media and in sporadic press releases.